With nearly 100,000 followers on Twitter, Drunk Hulk has become the Internet’s little Hulk that could, offering cutting edge news and pop culture observations as only he can.
Every Thursday, we will throw Drunk Hulk five questions asked by his readers. If you have a question for Drunk Hulk, feel free to ask him through Twitter or leave it here in the comments, and maybe he’ll answer it next week. Thanks for stopping by.
1. There have been a lot of celebrity deaths lately. Did any of them affect you?
CREATOR OF MAD LIBS DIE RECENTLY! DRUNK HULK FEEL ADJECTIVE! AND DID LOT OF VERB!
2. How do you keep your zest for life?
WHENEVER DRUNK HULK TIRE OF LIFE! DRUNK HULK EAT DIFFERENT KIND OF CEREAL!
3. You seem to get confused often. Does this bother you?
YES! LIKE TIME DRUNK HULK PACK SUITCASE! GET ALL DRESS UP! ONLY FIND OUT CANDYLAND JUST STUPID BOARD GAME!
4. A lot of people on Twitter confess to learning about the latest news from you. How do you feel about that?
DRUNK HULK PROUD BE YOU TRUST NEWS SOURCE! THAT SAID! IT MUST BE DIFFICULT FOR REPORTER BE OBJECTIVE! ESPECIALLY WHEN EVERYONE SAY YOU KANT!
5. What do you think of the kissing couple from the Vancouver riots?
DRUNK HULK BE MORE IMPRESS IF THEY IN WAR ZONE IN AFGHANISTAN! YOU MAKE OUT FOR FIVE MINUTE THERE! THEN DRUNK HULK THINK YOU EARN IT!