If you’ve read my ten short stories in Cover Stories, you might be interested to know about what inspired me to write them. Below you’ll find all of the commentaries for each story:
- “There is Still Sand in my Suitcase”
- “Here’s to You and the Stars Above”
- “You Know I’d Never Leave You”
- “Tomorrow the Sun Will be Brighter”
- “How Long Will You Still Repeat?”
- “You Will Be Asleep When I Go”
- “A Hundred Fireflies Outside”
- “Are You Still Listening to Me?”
- “I Knew You When I was Young”
- “I’ll Die in Dreams of You”
I can’t stress enough how proud I am of these stories. This was an amazing project to work on and I can’t wait to see volume 2.
And while you’re over at the official Cover Stories website, feel free to click around and see the amazing work by the other writers involved in the project.